måndag 8 oktober 2007

the assassination of an evening

I witnessed a murder today, and the victims name was my spare time.

Today we went to the movies, and Brad's latest shananagans as an angy cowboy; "the assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford". Just by looking at the title, you've got the whole movie described to oneself: its too long and contains too much information. The only misleading thing about the title is that one would expect some sort of action from a 3-hour cowboyflick anno 2007 but the last two hours I was certain I was watching Brookeback Mountain 2, especially with Robert totally obsessing over Jesse. Casey Affleck was awsome though, his best performance ever. Brad Pitt never lets you down either, the only dissappointment regarding him was that he produced this disaster. The 11 dollars could definitely been spent wiser, like one oreo pizza (or two white russians as some prefer).

I'm sad to announce that people over here also treats the theater like the regular café, talking to eachother during the movie, or as the superstar behind me, (who probably got lost on his way to the annual Retards Convention) who talked to himself. The seats were great though, and the size of the popcornbaskets hillarious. If you think european and order the large, you'll have enough to feed South Africa for a month, or John Goodman atleast for the moment.

My next post will be a tribute to my dyslectic audience, containing some pictures.

Ah by the way:

Inga kommentarer: