tisdag 2 oktober 2007

A very special welcome

So here I am, in brooklyn. Have yet to see like 95% of it but its really cool so far, pretty much like I imagined it. Haven't seen a bunch of hobos hanging around a burning barrel yet tho, but maybe I'll get lucky tonight.

So flying sucks. Haven't been that bored since I had sex with my last girlfriend. But I did end up sitting next to a nice woman whom I talked to most of the trip. She lived in Boston, had her relatives in Germany, and was originally from Italy, so half the trip was gone just trying to get a grip of that family tree. Good fun though. Flying in over New York by night was really cool, lights lights lights. Since I was extremly delayed by the american bureaucracy (hourlong queues, VISAs, passports, fingerprints, bla bla) I was afraid Robin, who was picking me up at the airport, had left. In other words, I have never been so happy of being publicly humiliated as when I saw him with the sign at the arrival hall.




Classic Borat (and very sensitive since actual retards was ahead of me in the group of people entering the arrival halls).

Now he's working and i'm out for a strowl in brooklyn 'til he gets home.

1 kommentar:

holly sa...

i'm holly, robin's partner in crime and i'm excited to meet you!